Buy Ayahuasca Online
What is Ayahuasca?
Ayahuasca contains DMT, which is a powerful psychedelic drug, and B. caapi contains monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), which work synergistically with DMT consequently produce a long-lasting psychedelic experience. Moreover, this allows people to far-remove from the traditional lifestyle the opportunity to receive the ayahuasca tea benefits of healing and new beginnings.
How To Make Ayahuasca Tea
Firstly, Traditional ayahuasca brews are usually made with Banisteriopsis caapi as an MAOI, while dimethyltryptamine sources and other admixtures vary from region to region. Therefore, there are several varieties of caapi, often known as different “colors”, with varying effects, potencies, and uses.
Usage and Benefits
People have used ayahuasca as a healing medicine or as part of religious ceremonies or tribal rituals for thousands of years.They use it to treat physical issues and mental problems, as well as to deal with spiritual crises. Some people believe that it can provide insight or emotional healing, encourage personal growth, and even foster contact with deities and spirits.
A shaman or curandero, who is a type of healer, will boil the P. Viridis leaves and crushed B. caapi stalks in water.
Once the mixture reduces, the shaman will remove the water and add more plant material to form a very concentrated tea. They will then allow the tea to cool before straining it.
Ayahuasca ceremonies typically take place at night. Participants will notice the tea’s psychedelic effects within 1 hour, and these effects can last for up to 6 hours. Ceremonies often continue long after the effects wear off.
There is no safe level of drug use. The use of any drug always carries some risk. It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug.
Ayahuasca affects everyone differently, based on:
- the person’s size, weight, and health
- whether the person is used to taking it
- whether other drugs are taken around the same time
- the amount taken
- the strength of the decoction.
The effects of ayahuasca are subjective, but may include:
- nausea and vomiting (induced by drinking the decoction)*
- feelings of connection and unity
- intense visual and auditory hallucinations
- experiencing powerful emotions
- a moderate increase in blood pressure and heart rate
- increased body temperature.
It affects everyone differently, based on:
The person’s size, weight, and health
The amount taken
The strength of the drug.
You might also experience:
Intense, repetitive vomiting (induced by the tea)
Fear and paranoia
The ayahuasca tea is brew using two separate plants: B. caapi and P. Viridis. The B. caapi plant contains the MAOIs that allow DMT to have its psychoactive effect; these MAOIs include harmine, tetrahydroharmine (THH), and harmaline, although other alkaloids are also present. The P. Viridis plant contains the single major psychedelic alkaloid, DMT. The concentration of the alkaloids in brew ayahuasca tea is several times greater than the plants from which they are prepared.
Drugs not to be consumed before psilocybin
These substances/medications should also be avoided before/during an ayahuasca ceremony:
- Antihypertensives (high blood pressure medicine)
- Appetite suppressants (diet pills)
- Medicine for asthma, bronchitis, or other breathing problems; antihistamines, medicines for colds, sinus problems, hay fever, or allergies (any drug containing dextromethorphan/DXM or with DM, DX, or Tuss in its name)
- CNS (central nervous system) depressants (Xanax, Ativan, etc)